Salt and Light Part 5
In Christ First and Foremost
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
I. Salt and Light
A. In Christ First and Foremost
1. (Gen. 12:1-3) the start of a nation and kingdom.
a. (Acts 10:34-36 GNT) Cornelius and Peter
b. (Acts 17:24-28 GNT) Paul to men of Athens
2. (Matt. 5:13-16 NIV) Salt and light of the world.
3. (2 Cor. 5:16-21; [v20 AMP]) ambassadors of Christ
4. (Gal. 3:26-29; 5:6 all NLT) One in Christ Jesus
5. (1 Cor. 12:12-13 NLT) Different parts of one body.
6. (Rom. 2:10-11) God shows no partiality in race.
7. (Col. 3:10-11 NLT)
8. Believers should influence the nations.
~(Matt. 28:19-20) make disciples of all the nations
~(Ps. 9:17) nations that forget God
~(Ps. 11:3) foundations destroyed
~(Ps. 33:12) a blessed nation
~(Prov. 14:34 AMP) righteousness exalts a nation
[Pastor Lee Stokes]