Keys To a Successful Marriage
March 6, 2022
1.Make Jesus “The Center of your Marriage” (Covenant Agreement)
Amos 3:3 NKJV
2.Create A Vision for your Marriage (Goals, Dreams, Expectations)
Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV
3.Be Best Friends (Embrace Differences)
Eccl 4:9-10 NKJV
4.Redeem Each Other (Forgiveness)
Ephesians 5:33 NKJV
5.Intimacy (Creating Oneness in Marriage)
Genesis 2:24 NKJV
Questions About Your Marriage to Talk It and Walk It Out
- Are you Teammates in Life?
- Have you stopped being each other’s confidant?
- Have you stopped dreaming together?
- Do you risk sharing your struggles with one another?
- Do you ask your spouse to forgive you?
- Do you still have sex together?
- When was the last time you and your spouse went away for an entire weekend to invest in your relationship?